Borrowing Application Form
- Loan service is provided exclusively for the members of the Library. If you belong to the AUEB academic community and you’re not already a member, please pre-register online here. The registration will be completed when you display your academic ID card at the library.
- Search our Online Public Access Catalogue to check availability of the books you want to borrow before completing the loan application.
- Library staff will contact you to schedule a convenient date and time for collection. Please do not come to the library without completing the online application or prior consultation with staff.
- No booking is required for books return. However, you may have to wait at the entrance, keeping a distance of 2 meters from other visitors.
- Always have your academic ID card with you when you come to the Library.
- Please fill in your personal details correctly. Personal data are kept exclusively for completing loan service.